27 June 2012

My First Professional Haircut

Today I convinced Mama that I wanted to go to the hair salon for a haircut. My plan was that Mama would have her hair cut first, then Pau would have his hair cut, and I would have mine cut last. We went to The Yellow Balloon, a children's salon in Studio City. Things didn't go quite as planned.

The haircut started out OK, I got to sit in a yellow taxi AND eat a lollipop.

Before long I was sick of being covered in falling hair (I had refused to wear the cover). And angry that the car wouldn't move.

Mama tried to get the haircutter to even out the length and make it shorter on the sides. I freaked out and threw a little fit.
Someone started playing a movie on a TV in the corner and that distracted me long enough for Debbie to sneakily finish cutting my hair.
And here is the proof that I survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment