10 August 2009

Middletown Weekend

This weekend we went to Middletown, Connecticut to visit some of Mom's college friends from Wesleyan. We stayed with Steve and Julie and their daughters Lily and Violet. I received more kisses from girls than I ever have before. . . . and it was GREAT.

On Saturday we went blueberry picking at Lyman Orchards.
Blueberries are delicious (I ate fifteen or so. . . blue in, blue out).

Lily at work.

Violet enjoying the fruits of our labors.

We ate lunch on the deck at the orchard store. . .

. . . and Dad let me have my own peach. He thought I'd just suck on it but I showed him! I almost finished it. Who needs teeth?


We did some lounging by the pool at Steve and Julie's. That is our friend Derk sitting next to Julie. He makes my Mom laugh. A lot.

This is me, diaper-free and happy.

Aaaaaaaaahhh, relaxation.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a terrific weekend. Lucky you! Don't forget that there are swimming pools out in California to which you are always welcome. You could even bring your parents! And there would be plenty of girls to make nice over you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always bring a smile to my face!
    You are so lucky to have such a great family.

    ReplyDelete