12 August 2012

Some reflections

A sample of today's remarks:

Ramadan:
I said I wanted to go to the restaurant, but papa and mama explained that during Ramadan the restaurants are only open at night. I said: "If we are not muslims, why can't we eat?"

Golden Eggs:
Lately one of my favorite stories is Jack and the Beanstalk. Today I asked: "if the hen lays golden eggs, can you scramble those?"

Internet:
I was asking papa to watch a TV show on the iPad and he explained that the app only works in the US, but not in the UAE. I said: "Sometimes it does not work in the US either, because you need the internet"

Pau is not shy either. Understandably, he prefers "P" words. When he goes to the potty, he says "P'ivacy." He likes us to leave him alone and then come to "show Poops" and "show Pees".
Another favorite, especially when I do something bad to him, is " 'Pologize," which he normally screams while chasing me until I give him a kiss or papa or mama intervene.

1 comment:

  1. Andrés, you and your brother Pau are the bees' knees. Besides being the handsomest boys, you're both very clever. I wonder how your Mama and Papa keep up with you two.

    ReplyDelete