04 November 2009

New Skills and Communication

Yesterday I learned how to sit up from lying down. Now when Mom comes to get me after my nap she finds me sitting in my crib. She's impressed.

I've also gotten very good at clapping.


I enjoy looking at books and turning pages, especially while on the potty : ).

I am trying to learn to sing "Ari Ari Tatanet" but so far I just say "Aah!"


I can say "Ma Ma" (now I know what it means) and "Ba Ba" and "Guh" and can make a lot of vowel sounds.

I definitely understand "No" and "Yes" but that doesn't mean I agree.

I eat almost everything and I can drink from a glass (preferably a shot glass). When I want more to eat I nod my head "Yes" and/or bang on the table. When I'm finished eating I shake my head "No" or just throw things off of my plate.

In general I do a lot of loud shrieking to get my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment