02 November 2009

My First Halloween

Saturday was my first Halloween. I had a fun-filled day and was very believable in my Adorable Baby Costume.
Mom and I took a hike in the morning and had a celebrity sighting (Jim Belushi). Afterwards we drove to Rancho Park for my cousin Jake's 11th birthday party. I picnicked with Maya and Aunt Donna and Uncle Michael.




























Michael let me wear his hat (it almost fit).


After the party we visited Florence in her apartment in Westwood. She had the best toys. . . .







































Who knew tearing paper napkins could be so fun!

Next we went to Mike and Donna's to watch the big kids dress up. Maya gave me piano lessons while dressed as an exploded rocketship. By trick-or-treat time I was so exhausted I made mom sing to me on the whole ride home. All in all it was a very fun Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment