28 March 2009

My First Flight!


Last night my mom and I flew from Boston to Los Angeles.



At first I didn't like the plane but once I befriended the flight crew and realized how many cool lights there were to look at I had a great time. Mostly I slept on Mom's lap.


Meanwhile my dad was flying the other direction to a conference in Bonn, Germany. I already miss him but all the new people I meet in LA will keep me distracted.

While in LA we are staying at Grandpa Don and Grandma Judy's house - near Universal City on the map.

2 comments:

  1. We're very happy to have you visit us in Los Angeles. We both hope you will find the accommodations comfortable and to your liking. Grandma and I both are eager to show you the sights of LA, or at least those close to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want more close up pictures! : ) : )

    ReplyDelete