30 March 2009

More Peeps!!

Today was another action-packed day in Los Angeles. In the morning we had visits by a bunch of my mom's friends and in the afternoon we went to Pasadena with my cousin Claire to visit Aunt Kimiko, Lauren and Naomi.


Here I am meeting Bruno. He is cool (check out those Vans). So are his parents, Diego and Kim. Kim was so nice I fell asleep in her arms.




This is Caroline. Not only can she play with Legos, she can also walk and talk. So lucky! Here's her mom, Annie and a handsome boy she picked up.




I also got to meet Kim and Ben after I woke up from a cat nap. I love having a bed in the living room!

1 comment:

  1. Que cuteness! He is such an adorable combination of his mother and father, with the delightful temperament of both of them. It was such a joy to meet the new guy!

    ReplyDelete