26 May 2012

T I R E D


Lately Pau and I are keeping eachother awake.

At night, I like to read him stories and ask him questions and explain things. The more he has to say, the more fun this is, and the longer it lasts each night.

But no matter how late we go to bed, Pau seems to wake up early asking for milk, or wanting to see Mama. He wakes me up, and, knowing there is a day of fun ahead, it's hard for me to get back to sleep.

When it comes to nap time, Pau usually falls fast asleep. . . but not me. I like reading to myself or watching cartoons and I REALLY don't want to nap.

Sometimes my reading gets so loud, Pau wakes up from his nap.

Sometimes when he is napping I say,
"Pau. . . . Pau. . . Pau. . . Pau!"
until he hears me (and wakes up).

So, you see, lately we are T I R E D.

No comments:

Post a Comment