08 February 2012

Fun Times at Tot Lot!

A snack at my cubby.

A hug for Isaiah.

Kristen reads me a story.

Drawing time with Pau.

Reading in the library.

Zoe, Tony, Giaccomo, Isaiah, Madeline and Sarah getting ready for dramatic play.

My last week at Tot Lot was a very special one. Mama, Papa and Pau came to meeting and I explained to all the friends that we were going on a trip to Spain, California and Abu Ghabi. I got to choose which songs to sing, so I chose "Twinkle Twinkle Traffic Light" and the airplane song "Leaving on a Jetplane." The teachers made a count-down calendar showing the days of the week with a photo of me that moved from Monday through Friday as each day passed.

1 comment:

  1. Tot Lot is a wonderful preschool. You had great times and made lots of new friends. You pretty much always (well, nearly always) seemed to love it there when Grandma and I visited you. Now you will go on to new experiences in Abu Dhabi!

    ReplyDelete