13 June 2011

A=B, B=C => A=C

[castellano abajo]
Last week I demonstrated twice my transitive analysis capabilities.

I wanted papa to lay down in the floor and play with me. But he said his head hurt. Then, he laid in the couch. I said: "papa head not hurt in the couch"

For the last few days I have been wanting to make pancakes. But every day mama said we had no eggs. Then, on Saturday, mama said: "let's make pancakes" and I said happily: "yes, we have eggs!!!"

---

La semana pasada demostré mis capacidades de análisis transitivo.

Le pedí a mi papa que se tumbare en el suelo conmigo, pero el me dijo que le dolía la cabeza. Luego, se tumbó en el sofá. Así que yo dije [en inglés] "en el sofá no le duele la cabeza al papa"

Durante los últimos días quería hacer pancakes, pero mi mama siempre me decía que no había huevos. Luego, el sábado, mama dijo "vamos a hacer pancakes", y yo dije muy contento: "si, hay huevos!!"

2 comments:

  1. We are not surprised, but still in awe as we see how Andrés's mind develops. Who know what he'll be able to create in his lifetime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ver si cuando seas mayor inventas algo maravilloso para contribuir a hacer un mundo mejor

    ReplyDelete