25 April 2011

Kick*ss Cupcakes/ Intercontinental La Mona Celebration

My godparents Digna and Javi live all they way in Barcelona but they managed to give me a delicious Easter mona* even from afar. They treated us to an adventure collecting some cupcakes from a bakery in Davis Square.

The first cupcake I really wanted was a Cheesy Catnip Kittycake. Mom convinced me to choose a different one.


so I picked. . . . Boston Cream, in honor of my home town.


Papa chose something called Bananalicious. And it was.


Mama had a gooey chocolate one that I helped her to eat.


Pau was dreaming about having teeth so that next time he could have a cupcake, too.


I made sure we didn't forget the box of cupcakes when we left.

They don't call them Kick*ss Cupcakes for nothing!!!


*In Catalonia it is an Easter ritual for godparents to give children the Mona de Pasqua, a cake decorated with eggs and feathers.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photos. It looks like you are having a great time making your choice of cupcake. I hope someday to be able to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete