30 June 2010

Riding the Minuteman Trail

Last weekend Mom, Dad, and I went for a REALLY LONG BIKE RIDE (23 miles/37 km) using my new bike trailer. We rode from our house to the Minuteman Trail and did the whole ride all the way through Arlington, Lexington and Bedford, MA and back home.


At first I wasn't excited about the trailer, but I got used to it and by the end even had fun! Plus, my helmet is super cool.
(By the way - look at Mama's big belly. She keeps telling me my baby brother is in there, but I can't see him yet.)

We stopped for a picnic in Arlington.

We rested at the Bedford Train Depot at the end of the trail just in time to find shelter from the thunderstorm that struck while we were there. Mom was super tired and took a nap on the old train car while Papa and I explored.

On the way home we took a coffee break in Lexington.
It was a long, fun, and TIRING day for us all!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful excursion! It looks like you all had a great time. Can't wait to join you.

    ReplyDelete