09 May 2010

Friends + FamilyI

My mom and I are in LA for a visit. I took my 18th airplane ride on Wednesday morning. So far we are having an action packed vacation.

On Thursday I saw Ryan and got to meet her new son Beckett (he's only 4 months old but we wear the same size diapers!).

Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa took me to see my first concert. . . . my cousin Maya's jazz band!

Today we had many friends and family members come to see us.
We had bagels and mimosas with Trisha, Bridget and her new daughter Mabel, and Stacy and her daughter Piere.

Georgia and Susanna had a lot of fun. They harvested oranges.

Grandpa was nice enough to share his lunch with me.

Here's a lovely Johnsen family portrait.

And, best of all, I FINALLY got to see my dad.

If only he could kiss me through the screen. . . . . I love you Daddy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment