28 December 2009

Reunion!

A few days ago we had a huge reunion lunch at Jerry's Deli with my parents' friends and their kids. There was 1 tiny baby, 2 pregnant ladies, 3 girls a-dancing, 4 Windward grads. . . . I'll let you see the photos to get the rest of the big picture.

(from left) Bridget, Mike, Jake, Tony, Sage, Susanna, Indra, Joaquin, Miquel, Georgia, me, Leah, Piere, Stacy, Ross, Manish, and Inara

This is me before the mac 'n' cheese and Reuben

Joaquin and his Daddy, Manish. Joaquin is very cool and smiley. He is 1 month older than me. I hope I can play more with him soon!

Tony posing for the Hot Dads calendar

Sage and Indra (the big girl)

Uncle Ross and baby Piere. What a mellow little angel!

Georgia and Susanna having a ball! Those girls are VERY PRETTY and VERY FUN TO WATCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment