10 June 2009

Doctor says, "So far so good!"

Yesterday we went for my 4 month pediatrician visit. Apparently I am a happy, healthy baby, weighing 12 lbs 12 oz (5.7 kg). I am 24" (70 cm) long and my head is 17 1/4" (44 cm) in circumference. I received a few vaccines - 2 shots and a sweet drink, and I barely cried at all. Dad forced Mom not to look, which was a good idea. Yesterday I felt a little sickish in the afternoon, but still managed to crack some smiles and play a little bit. I also started napping in my crib instead of in the swing. It works out well because when I wake up I am not stiff AND I have toys to play with. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the BEST news from the pediatrician. . . . I get to start eating solid food!!!! Stay tuned for THAT adventure. . .

1 comment:

  1. Dear Andrés,
    It sounds like you are growing like a weed, as we say in this country. I'm sure you will feel more satisfied when your parents start to feed you hot dogs and hamburgers! In the meantime, you will have to take it easy while you try out the manifold mysteries of food. I'm sure your Daddy will be thrilled when he can turn his culinary skill towards satisfying your hunger and curiosity.

    ReplyDelete